NBL Questionnaire – Terms and Conditions
NBL Questionnaire– Terms & Conditions
NATIONAL BASKETBALL LEAGUE
NSW PERMIT NO. LTPS/16/03149
NBL Questionnaire: Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Promoter & Sponsors
The promoter is National Basketball League Pty Ltd (ABN: 65164187937) of Level 13, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004.
The sponsors are:
Adelaide Basketball Pty Ltd of 44a Crittenden Rd, Findon, SA, 5023 (ABN: 71 605955431)
Brisbane Bullets Basketball Club Pty Ltd of PO Box 1224 Carindale, QLD, 4152 (ABN 66 608 193 497)
Cairns Taipans Basketball Incorporated of PO Box 875 Bungalow, Qld 4870 (ABN: 51582744348)
Illawarra Hawks Pty Ltd of PO Box 7083 Gwynneville 2500 (ABN: 43605085354)
Melbourne United Basketball Club Pty Ltd of Level 13, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne 3004 (ABN: 42158938624)
NZ Breakers Basketball Limited of Level 3 Sentinel House, 586 Victoria Street, Hamilton, 3204, New Zealand (ABN: 85018988011)
Perth Wildcats Basketball Club Inc of 201 Underwood Avenue, Floreat, WA 6014 (ABN 72 737 008 700)
Sydney Kings Basketball Pty Ltd of Unit 28, 11 – 21 Underwood Rd, Homebush NSW 2140 (ABN: 42142783962)
- Duration of Promotion
The Promotion begins at 9.00am on 02/05/2016 and closes at 11.59pm on 6/06/2016 (“Promotion Period”).
- Advertising of Promotion
The Promotion may be advertised through the Promoter, its advertising agencies, marketing affiliates, the Sponsors and selected charities.
Entry is free and is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 but excludes any employee of the Promoter, the Sponsors, or related companies, and any child, parent, spouse or sibling of such employee (“Eligible Entrant”).
- How the Promotion works
Each Eligible Entrant receives one entry by completing the NBL Questionnaire, submitting their details and accepting the terms and conditions on any one of the entry pages for the Promotion during the Promotion Period, located at
- Details of Prize
The prize awarded to the winner of the Promotion is, one winner:
- The prize is one jersey and basketball signed by your favorite selected NBL Team
The prize outlined above must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is not transferrable. If the winner is unable to accept the prize, there will be a re-draw. The Promoter is not liable for any additional costs that may be incurred by the winner as a result of this prize.
The total prize is valued at $300.00 Australian dollars
The draw will be conducted at 10.00am on 8/06/2016 at National Basketball League Pty Ltd (ABN: 65164187937) of Level 13, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004. The first randomly drawn entry will win the Promotion.
The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within 1 business day of the draw. The winner’s name and suburb will be announced on the Promoter’s website www.nbl.com.au by the 09/06/2016.
- Unclaimed Prize
If any prize is not claimed within 1 week of the draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a further draw at 10.00 am (Melbourne time) on 16/06/2016 at the same location as the original draw as necessary to award the prize, subject to any written directions given by the relevant gaming authorities. The unclaimed prize draw winner’s name and suburb will be announced on the Promoter’s website www.nbl.com.au by the 17/06/2016.
- General conditions
- a) The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, age and proof of residency prior to awarding the prize.
- b) The winning entrant authorises the Promoter to use their name and photograph for publicity purposes and agrees to reasonably co-operate with the Promoter in publicising the Promotion.
- c) If at any time the Promoter considers in good faith that that an entry breaches these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse an entry into the draw at their discretion. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- d) If a winning entry does not comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry.
- f) Each Eligible Entrant agrees that by entering into this competition, the Promoter will be permitted to market the promoter’s and sponsors’ products and services to the Eligible Entrant using the Eligible Entrant’s entry details.
- g) If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each state and territory, where required.